Steven Peeters, "Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst: The New Workflow"
Ap..ss | 2010 | ISBN:1430228350 | 360 pages | PDF | 8 MB
The Flash Platform is changing. Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst have brought a new separation of design and coding to web development that enables a much more efficient and streamlined workflow. For designers and developers used to the close confines of Flash, this is a hugely liberating but at first alien concept. This book teaches you the new workflow for the Flash platform. It gives an overview of the technologies involved and provides you with real-world project examples and best-practice guidelines to get from design to implementation with the tools at hand.
* Includes many examples
* Focuses on real-world situations
* Covers designer and developer workflow
What you’ll learn
* Use the new workflow from design to implementation.
* Learn best practices for Flex development.
* Determine the right tools for the job.
* Gain basic knowledge of Flash Catalyst.
* Gain basic knowledge of Flash Builder 4.
Who this book is for
This book is intended for people that want to understand how design and development are brought closer together with Flash Catalyst and Flash Builder 4. Although it can be quite helpful to already have some basic knowledge of Flex, the book will provide you with an overview of the main features and lots of coding examples that are explained in detail.